What Bayer Leverkusen fans did for Xabi Alonso after late win in first game since Liverpool snub revealed


 It says volumes what the Bayer Leverkusen supporters did for Xabi Alonso following yet another late victory. Leverkusen has impressed a lot of football fans worldwide this season because to their outstanding 23/24 season debut. With the season coming to an end, Alonso’s team is still undefeated and leads the Bundesliga table by more than ten points over Bayern Munich.


Alonso has been linked to both Liverpool and Bayern, who are searching for new managers to take over in the summer, as a result of his outstanding work.


“I had a good meeting with Bayer Leverkusen, and I informed them that I will stay and continue at the club,” stated Alonso, who made a commitment to Leverkusen this week.


“After a lot of talks about my future, I used the break to reflect and make my decision. This is the place for me.”


Leverkusen defeated Hoffenheim 2-1 on Saturday, coming back from a one-goal deficit to secure their perfect record with goals in the 88th and 91st minutes. Following the final whistle, Alonso was invited to walk in front of the Leverkusen supporters, who showered the Spaniard with a well-deserved standing ovation. Watch the video down below.


WATCH THE VIDEO ➡️ENTER LINK BELOW


https://twitter.com/sivapc/status/1774112084613365939


After providing an explanation for turning down offers from Bayern and Liverpool, Alonso continued, “My work at Bayer is not over. My goal is to support the team and the players’ growth. Everything about this place is amazing, even the board.


Even though I’m still a young coach, I believe that this is the right choice for my future. I’m positive that I took my time. Jurgen Klopp commented on Alonso’s choice, saying,


“I can speak about a young manager being at a club where he’s doing really well.


” I acted in a similar manner and never looked back. I can see his motivation for wanting to do it.


Nowadays, Roberto De Zerbi and Ruben Amorim are the front-runners to take over as Liverpool’s manager.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog